What is the refractive index of optical lens processing technology
First: Optical cold processing:
1. Polish the optical lens, the purpose is to erase some rough materials on the outer surface of the optical lens, so that the optical lens has A preliminary model.
2. After the initial polishing is completed, the optical lens is finely polished, the R value is determined, and the impurities on the surface are removed.
3. After finishing two polishing, polish the optical lens. The polishing operation can make the appearance of the optical lens become delicate and smooth.
4. After finishing the polishing operation, clean the optical lens, mainly to remove some impurities outside the optical lens after polishing and polishing.
5. After cleaning the powder on the outside of the optical lens, start the edging operation, and polish the optical lens according to the outer diameter of the required lens.
6. After the edging operation is completed, the optical lens is coated with a film. There are many colors of the film, and the coating operation can be carried out according to the needs. You can coat one layer of film or several layers of film. .
7. After finishing the coating operation, apply ink to the optical lens. Its function is to prevent the lens from reflecting light. Just apply black ink to the outer edge of the optical lens. .
8. After the optical lens finishes the inking work, the last step of the optical cold processing is started, that is, the joint is performed, and the two optical lenses are glued together with a special glue. The R values u200bu200bof the two lenses need to be opposite, while keeping the size and outer diameter equal.
Second: Polishing of the glass lens:
It is necessary to use a polishing machine and polishing powder to work together. During the polishing process Among them, the polishing time and the polishing pressure of the optical lens must be determined. Some parameters used in the polishing process must be determined. After the polishing operation is completed, the optical lens must be cleaned quickly, otherwise some polishing powder will remain on the lens. Cannot be cleared.
The above is the processing process of optical lenses, have you learned it? Every step of the operation requires us to complete it very carefully. If we are not careful, the glasses after processing may not meet the demand.
What is the refractive index of the lens
The refractive index of the lens, the index on the lens refers to 1.49, 1.56, 1.61, 1.67, 1.74 It is the refractive index of the lens, and the higher the refractive index, the thinner the thickness of the lens. Common spectacle lenses on the market are divided into glass, resin, and cosmic lenses (commonly known as PC lenses, space lenses) focusing lenses according to their materials. If subdivided, there are white lenses, colored lenses, ordinary lenses and super lenses. For flakes, whether to add a film or not, resin tablets and cosmic tablets can also increase the hardness.
Super-tough lenses are the same as PC films, which can withstand the drop ball test, but PC films need to be processed by a special edging machine, while super-tough lenses are generally processed by edging machines. Hole machine can be processed, so it should be easier to popularize than PC.
The common eyeglass lenses on the market are divided into glass, resin, and cosmic films (commonly known as PC films and space films) according to their materials. If they are subdivided, There are white films, colored films, ordinary films and super flakes. Resin films and cosmic films can also increase the hardness. Usually 1.49, 1.56, 1.61, 1.67, 1.74, 1.8, 1.9 on the lens refer to the refractive index of the aspheric lens, and the higher the refractive index, the thinner the lens of the same luminosity.
Resin lenses are becoming more and more popular among people. Because of their strong impact resistance and resistance to breakage, the lenses can be made thinner and can be matched with rimless and half-rim frames. There is no problem. From another perspective, its strengths are also its weaknesses. It is not easy to break because of its low hardness, so the wear resistance of the lens surface is not good enough and it is easy to be scratched. Although it can be hardened and filmed, it still needs careful protection to maintain a long life. Therefore, high-fold 1.8,1.9 glass lenses are also a good choice for patients with high myopia. Since there are only one or two manufacturers of high-fold glass lenses in China, the lenses need to be customized according to the power of the consumer, so the price is high. Wearing 1.9 high-fold glass lenses has become a noble status symbol.