Weddings are the memories of a lifetime and ought
There are ways to choose good lenses for wedding photography. Keeping all assumptions aside, choose the lens that suits your instincts. Every photographer you ask will say the one he uses is the best lens for weddings. It might work for him, but not necessarily for you. Both Nikon and Canon are good at making photography lenses. The Canon Wide Angle Lens has been used in many weddings and you can use it too. You can rent it at an affordable Wide Angle Lens Rental. It provides the photographer with the zoom feature he would require and a wide angle zoom would only augur well for the event.
There are some given features that ought to be there in lenses when you chose one for wedding photography:
* A standard zoom range with f/2.8 should do for aps-c. The classic range should be 15-xx for aps-c. If you go for a prime, choose the 50 f/1.8.
* The IS feature in the lens should be there in case the need arises for low light shots. The USM feature too comes very handy for quiet and auto fast focus.
* The lens should be having soft focus feature which helps in achieving focus in an atmosphere where movement is rapid.
* The lens should have an image stabilizer which ensures that the images remain constant.
Apart from the Canon Wide Angle Lens, there are other good lenses to shoot weddings as well. These usually have a focal length ranging between 20-70mm and an aperture of f/2.8. This is the ideal range for wedding photography. The width is sufficient and facial emotions can be captured easily. These are special lenses available at a given lens rental, can be used and returned subsequently.
If the wedding is being kept traditional, then prime lenses fit the bill perfectly. The back-up they give is quite satisfactory. Fast lenses should be used in weddings where the lighting facility is not that good. Image stabilization is always an issue at such venues, something this lens handles well through its 24-105 L feature. The lens has f/4 focal length and makes for crisper shots. Both these lenses mentioned can be rented through affordable lens rental.
There are some impressive lenses by Canon apart from the Canon Wide Angle Lens that can be used to shoot weddings. These include the likes of:
* Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM Lens
* Canon EF 24-105mm f/4.0 L IS USM Lens
* Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Lens
* Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS II USM Lens
Certain facts mentioned above are important and imperative to consider while you move ahead to buy lenses for wedding photography. These are very important for the sake of good photography. The images that you take on the day of wedding will come out well. You will be proud of the lenses you chose in the first place to take these images and will be happy with the work that you do in the end.