1. The stylish Crylight low order quater wave is designed by our design experts.
2. The product has become the focus of the industry and embraces a bright application prospect.
3. The product is resistant to water. The alumina or resin sulfide system with low water absorption filler have been adopted, such as barium sulfate, and clay.
1. CRYLIGHT Photonics Co., Ltd. has been engaging in the research, development, manufacturing, marketing, and sale of low order quater wave for many years.
2. multiple order quater wave is widely recognized for its high quality.
3. Our company has made environmental issues a top priority to be as efficient and sustainable as possible, from the manufacturing process to the products themselves.