Use details and advantages of optical glass filters
The filter is an optical device used to select the desired radiation band. One of the commonality of filters is that there is no filter to make the image of celestial bodies brighter, because all filters absorb certain wavelengths, which makes the object darker. The filter is made of plastic or glass and added with special dyes. The red filter can only let red light pass through, and so on. The transmittance of the glass sheet is originally similar to that of air, and all colored light can pass through, so it is transparent, but after dyeing the dye, the molecular structure changes and the refractive index also changes, which changes the passage of certain colored lights.
The filter is very useful. Widely used in the field of optical lens photography. A color filter is an optical filter that expresses colors. It can accurately select the small range of light waves to be passed, and reflect other undesired wavelengths. Color optical filters are usually installed in front of the light source so that the human eye can receive saturated light of a certain color.
Below we will discuss the small details that should be paid attention to in the ordinary use of optical glass filters:
1 、In the process of normal use, you should take care of it as much as possible, and pay attention to the external environment to prevent scratching the filter.
2. Wear finger cots when touching the filter to avoid corrosion of the substrate surface by salt and acid on your hands. Lens design
3. When picking up the filter, hold the edge of the filter in your hand, even if you are wearing a finger cot, do not touch the filter’s transparency. Glossy.
4. The filter should be placed on a soft and clean object, not on glass, metal, table, or dirty paper.
5. When storing, it should be placed in clean capacitor paper or special lens cleaning paper. The best storage temperature is about 23℃, and the humidity is not higher than 40%. It is better to put it in a dry storage cabinet.
6. Clean up immediately when you find stains on the surface. Because dust can easily scratch the surface.
7. If the acidic substance left by the finger accidentally stays in the laser lens for too long, it will easily react with the surface coating material and become a permanent stain. Therefore, it is necessary to clean the surface stains of the filter in time.
8. If there are stains or fingerprints on the surface, you can wipe it with absolute ethanol or similar functional solvents. The specific method is as follows: wear a dust-free finger cot on your fingers, soak the towel with absolute ethanol, drag the edge of the towel soaked with ethanol, and move it in a single direction on the surface of the filter. Use as much force as possible during the wiping process. Too much pressure may damage the surface of the filter. The purpose of using a solvent is to dissolve the sticky deposits on the surface of the filter. However, it is worth reminding that the high-power laser mirror group is that any cleaning may reduce the surface level at the micro level.
Optical glass can change the direction of light transmission, and can change the relative spectrum of ultraviolet, visible or infrared light. Optical glass has stable optical properties and high optical uniformity. Optical glass has the advantages of high temperature resistance, low expansion coefficient, high mechanical strength, and good chemical properties. It is used to make prisms, lenses, Windows and mirrors, etc.
The optical glass lens is an indispensable part of the machine vision system, which directly affects the quality of the image and the realization and effect of the algorithm. Since different glass types of mirrors have different characteristics, it is very important to choose optical glass materials.
About the advantages of optical glass
1. Optical glass has high light transmittance-light transmittance can be Up to 92%. If one or more layers of magnesium fluoride anti-reflection film are plated on the surface of the lens, the light transmittance of the lens can reach 99.2%.
2. Optical glass is chemically stable-resistant to corrosion by chemicals such as acids and alkalis.
3. The refractive index of the optical glass is constant and accurate-the refractive index is 1.523, which is constant and accurate, and the refractive power is accurate after processing.
4. Optical glass absorbs ultraviolet rays-to avoid the damage of ultraviolet rays to the eyes.