Advantages of glass polarizers
1. High hardness: the surface is not easy to be scratched, and it is more wear-resistant than the resin sheet.
2. High density: the film will not be deformed, and the polarization effect will be affected due to improper film loading. The density of the resin sheet is smaller, and the willfulness is much stronger than that of the glass sheet. If the film is not installed properly or the shape of the glasses itself is not very consistent, deformation will occur, which will affect the polarization effect.
3. Strong light transmittance: The light transmittance of glass sheets is generally stronger than that of resin sheets, and the clarity is stronger.
The disadvantages of glass polarizer
1. Heavy weight: Optical lens has a higher density than resin sheet, so Generally, glass glasses are heavier than resin glasses.
2. Fragile: As we all know, glass is fragile. Therefore, its rigid strike ability is poor.
3. The price is expensive: The polishing technology of polarized glass sheets is high, and the production process is more troublesome. Therefore, general glass polarizers are used in high-end glasses.
Six major lens classification
1, anti-reflective protective lens:
This kind of lens is coated with a thin layer of magnesium fluoride on the surface to prevent the reflection of strong light, allowing you to see things more clearly without being disturbed by strong light. To check whether your optical lens sunglasses really use anti-reflective protective lenses, you can point the glasses at the light source. If you see purple or green reflections, it means that the lenses are indeed coated with anti-reflective protective film.
2, color lens:
is also called 'stained lensSome chemicals make the lens appear colorful to absorb light of specific wavelengths. This is the most commonly used lens type for sunglasses.
3. Painted lens:
The effect of this kind of lens is the same as that of colored lens, only the way it is made The difference is that it paints the color on the surface of the lens focusing lens. The most well-known is the 'gradually painted lensGenerally, sunglasses with power are mostly painted with lenses.
4. Polarized lens:
In order to filter the sun shining on the water, land or snow in equal directions , Adding a vertical special coating to the lens is called a polarized lens. It is most suitable for outdoor sports (such as marine activities, skiing or fishing).
5. Color-changing lens:
is also called 'photosensitive lens'. Because the silver halide aspheric lens chemical is added to the lens, the original transparent and colorless lens will turn into a colored lens when exposed to strong light for protection, so it is suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
6. Sunglass clip:
Sunglass clip is a polarized sunglasses specially designed for myopia, which effectively prevents dazzle Light and UV protection. It is especially suitable for outdoor sports such as driving, outdoor and fishing. Using polarized lens technology, the visual resolution is greatly improved. Eliminate 99% of reflected light and scattered light, making your vision clearer and smoother. The lens is specially strengthened with a film, which is effective against abrasion, scratch and impact.