1) Center wavelength (CWL): the wavelength used, if the main peak of the light source is 850nm led lamp, the required center wavelength is 850nm
2) Transmittance ( T): Assuming that the initial value of the light is 100%, it is lost after passing through the filter, and it is only 85% through evaluation, then the optical transmittance of this filter can be only 85%, in short, it is How much is lost, everyone hopes to do everything as little as possible.
3) Peak transmittance (Tp)>85%
4) Half bandwidth (FWHM): Simply put, MAX passes through the wavelength corresponding to 1/2 of the laser focusing mirror rate, and the left and right wavelength values u200bu200bare subtracted. For example, the peak value is 90%, 1 /2 is 45%, and the left and right wavelengths corresponding to 45% are 800nm u200bu200band 850nm, and the half bandwidth is 50nm
5) Blocked: the corresponding to the cutoff zone Transmittance. Because it is very difficult to achieve a transmittance of 0%. It is very difficult to know that the sun can turn underground trees into charcoal. It is difficult to cover everything with this thin film. Choose it as the transmittance is as small as possible. That is, the lower the undesired spectral transmittance, the better.
6) Cut off the laser protective lens band: acceptably do not want The desired wavelength leads to a small area.
7) Dielectric hard coating (hardcoating): oxide material plating (such as Ta2O5, SiO2, etc.)
8) Soft film: In addition to oxide materials, such as fluoride (MgF2), sulfide, commonly used gold, silver, aluminum and the like.
9) Anti-reflection coating (AR): Anti-reflection coating, which increases light penetration and makes efficient use of light energy.
10) BBAR: Broadband anti-reflection coating on the back Membrane
11) High Reflectivity (HR): Light is returned or reflected away more through a certain wavelength, such as a mirror that usually uses a laser collimator.
12) High transmittance (HT): Light passing through a certain wavelength has less loss, such as glass windows used in ordinary times. It belongs to high transmittance of visible light.
Metal film mirrors are used in national defense applications, scientific research experiments, and daily life applications. The more commonly used metal film mirrors are divided into the following categories.
Aluminized mirrors can be divided into protective aluminum mirrors and reinforced aluminum mirrors. There is a relatively high reflectivity from the ultraviolet band to the infrared band, especially in the ultraviolet band. The firmness of the optical film layer is relatively stable compared to other metal materials. Because the surface layer of the aluminum film after aluminum coating can generate aluminum oxide film in the atmosphere of the optical lens. Aluminum-plated mirrors use magnesium fluoride and lithium fluoride as protective layers in the ultraviolet band, and silicon monoxide or aluminum oxide materials are often used as protective layers in the visible and infrared bands. After plating the protective film, the surface is not easy to scratch. It is quite different from ordinary ultraviolet aluminum reflectors in anti-wiping. The reflectivity in the ultraviolet region can reach 94% at a single wavelength.
And the infrared band has a relatively high reflectivity greater than about 95%. When the silver-coated mirror is used at an angle, the polarization effect is small. The adhesion between the silver-plated mirror film layer and the optical glass substrate is poor, and it is easily affected by the vulcanized optical lens, and the service life is short. The silver layer that protects the silver mirror has good cleanability and firmness.
Gold-coated mirrors have a high reflectivity in the infrared region, up to 98%. The adhesion of gold-coated mirrors is poor, and chromium coatings are generally used as Substrate to improve film adhesion. The strength and stability of gold-plated mirrors are better than those of silver-coated mirrors. However, the gold-plated mirror cannot be scrubbed if it is stained.
The gold-plated mirror has relatively good chemical stability in the air. It can still maintain good reflectivity and spectral characteristics in harsh environments, and has a good film firmness.
Shenzhen Wangxinsheng Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional factory that develops and produces high-power laser (laser) lenses, dichroic lenses, laser mirrors, and beam splitters. It is especially good at high-power laser fiber cutting machines, The protective lens, focusing lens and collimating lens of the laser welding machine, the power range is 500W-8000W. The factory is located next to the Guanlan Golf Club, Baoan District, Shenzhen, with an experienced Ru0026D and production team. The equipment includes Taiwan Maijun polishing machine, Korean Era Seiko edging machine, Japanese new Coron coating machine, glass cutting machine, ultrasonic, American LAMBDA950 spectrophotometer (measuring range 175nm-3500nm), interferometer, eccentric meter, etc. With complete production technology and professional testing capabilities, rigorous technical processes and strict quality management system guarantee the excellence of the quality of optical lenses. http://www.wxsjp.com/