Spectacle lens types and precautions for the use of RGP lenses
1. Anti-reflective protective lens: This kind of lens is coated with a thin layer of magnesium fluoride on the surface to prevent the reflection of strong light, allowing you to see things more clearly and without interference from strong light. To check whether your glasses really use anti-reflective protective lenses, you can point the glasses at the light source. If you see purple or green reflections, it means that the lenses are indeed coated with anti-reflective protective film.
2. Colored lenses: also known as 'dyed lensesLight. This is the most commonly used lens type for sunglasses.
3. Painted lens: This kind of lens presents the same effect as a colored lens, only the way the optical lens is made is different. It is to paint the color on the surface of the lens. Everyone is familiar with the 'gradually painted lensGenerally, sunglasses with prescriptions are mostly painted with lenses.
4. Polarized lens: In order to filter the sun's dazzling rays in equal directions on the water, land or snow , Adding a vertical special coating to the lens is called a polarized lens. It is most suitable for outdoor sports (such as marine activities, skiing or fishing).
5. Color-changing lens: It is also called 'photosensitive lens'. Because silver halide chemicals are added to the lens, the original transparent and colorless lens will turn into a colored lens for protection when exposed to strong light, so it is suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Wearing glasses was once a symbol of wisdom and culture. As the inventions of television and computer in modern society pose potential threats to eye protection, more and more people wear glasses.
RGP lens use precautions to ensure eye safety
(1), please Instruct the wearer to observe the continuous wearing time (up to 7 days). Be absolutely sure not to exceed the allowed continuous wearing time (up to 7 days). At the same time, please instruct the wearer to take off contact lenses before going to bed one day a week.
(2), please instruct the wearer to strictly observe the wearing time (number of days). There is a difference in the wearing time of the individual focusing lens. Even oxygen-permeable contact lenses can be a burden on the cornea to some extent.
(3), please instruct the wearer to follow the usage method and use it correctly.
If the use of lenses or care products is not carried out in the correct way, it may cause eye damage or the possibility that the lenses cannot be used.
Lens and care products should always be kept clean (especially the mirror box).
Please instruct the wearer to read the manual carefully and use it correctly.
(4), please instruct the wearer to undergo regular inspections.
Even if there is no conscious symptom, there may be minor injuries to the eyes, scaling on the lens, scars, etc., so please guide with an aspheric lens Although the wearer does not feel any abnormality, regular inspections should be performed.
(5), please instruct the wearer if there is any slight abnormality, he must go to the ophthalmologist for examination immediately.
Please instruct the wearer to self-check whether there is eye droop or blood before wearing the lens, and develop the habit of confirming whether there is any abnormality after wearing it. If you feel abnormal, please go to the ophthalmologist for examination immediately.
(6), please instruct the wearer to replace the lens according to the instructions of the ophthalmologist when the lens becomes damaged, deformed, degraded, or fouled. Even if the lenses are used carefully, deterioration, deformation, deterioration, and scaling may gradually occur during use. Such changed lenses may cause eye disorders.