- MACHINE VISION LENSES
- ITS LENSES
- 360° LENSES
- INTELLIGENT HOME LENSES
- AUTOMOTIVE LENSES
- UV LENSES
- PRECISION OPTICS
- OPTICAL COATING
Lasik is one of several options for eye surgery
Before making a medical procedure, it's important to understand the risks and limitations, so that you can make an informed decision. It's important to keep your eye health and safety first. Feel free to talk to someone specializing in laser surgery about any of your concerns.
The popularity of Lasik can be attributed to the willingness of people wishing to end their dependence on glasses or contact lenses and there is high success rate after surgery. Most people who have had Lasik laser eye surgery are satisfied with the outcome and feel that their quality of life improves. With the introduction of new laser treatment, it's found that 99% of people have achieved 20:20 vision.
1. You meet with your adviser who will explain everything and guide you through the various tests.
2. Some tests will be familiar like the chart eye vision test and few other tests may be new to you. Your eye doctor will ask about your work and all the sports you play. You can ask as many questions about laser eye surgery as you want and clarify the questions you have in your mind, it's a two way process.
3. Specialists in diagnostic wave front map your eyes, so that they can fully understand your lenses and give you the best advice. It will be much more high tech than any other eye-tests you're used to, they determine and ensure the best answer for you.
4. The optometrist explains you that which eye surgery treatment are appropriate for you. For many people, there are several possibilities: the specialist to discuss the benefits of laser eye surgery and treatments for different vision correction and help you choose the option that suits you best.
5. Personal advisor will ensure that you have right information about eye surgery and they will be ready to answer any of your questions.
One of the most important decisions is choosing the right surgeon who is performing the surgery. A doctor with experience and good reputation increase the likelihood of a positive outcome. Find a qualified doctor, try to get a referral from your primary eye doctor and talk with others who have had eye surgery. It should also be careful not to get attracted to discount eye centers that offer prices much lower than those of other doctors - usually you get what you pay for - and you may have to sacrifice the quality of care and treatment.
There is no single price for laser eye surgery. The cost of Lasik can vary because there are many factors that affect treatment, including choice of surgeon, equipment and quality of the laser system used, the quality of care for each patient, vision, prescription, and type of procedures performed. The price will even vary between geographical areas, with differing regional prices.