1. Make sure that the beam emitted from the laser module is incident on the center of the mirror #1.
2, paste double-sided adhesive paper in front of the 2# reflector, move the beam to the position closest to the laser tube, and press the spot shot (control appropriate light intensity), Put a mark (Special attention: to prevent laser radiation from hurting people, please use a piece of cardboard to test the approximate position of the light spot, and then adjust it).
3. Gradually move the beam to the farthest position from the laser module, press the spot shot, and place a mark.
4. If the two marks do not coincide, adjust the mirror #1 to make the centers of the two marks coincide.
Laser focusing lens 5. Repeat steps 2 to 4 until the two mark centers are completely coincident.
6. Paste double-sided adhesive tape in front of the 3# reflector, move the trolley (laser head) to the position closest to 2#, and press the spot shot (control appropriate Light intensity), put a mark. 7. Gradually move the laser head (trolley) to the farthest position from the 2# reflector, press spot shot (first use a piece of cardboard, first measure the approximate position of the light spot to prevent injury), and mark it.
8. If the two marks do not coincide, adjust the 2# reflector so that the centers of the two marks coincide.
9. Repeat steps 6 to 8, the laser protective lens until the two mark centers completely coincide.
10. Paste double-sided tape on the light entrance hole in front of the 3# reflector, spot it, and mark it. If it is in the center, it is qualified.
11. If the laser does not fall on the center of the light entrance hole, it will fall on the upper and outer sides of the picture. Up and down deviation: Only raise or lower the laser tube. Inside and outside deviation of laser marking machine: Only adjust the laser tube inward or outward. In the figure, the laser tube must be lowered, and then all readjusted from one step.
Under normal circumstances, the film preparation process determines that the film has a columnar microstructure, which causes a certain laser collimator lens gap inside the film and causes the optical characteristics of the film device And the mechanical properties are unstable, so various environmental tests must be carried out for certain films used in special environments.
1. Constant temperature and humidity test. It is the most routine environmental test. Generally, it is stored for 6-24 hours at a relative humidity of 95% and a temperature of 55 degrees; or for 10 days below 40 degrees; or at room temperature to 80 degrees for multiple cycles, and then test the film sample in the test Changes in the mechanical and optical properties of the film before and after. For example, for a narrow-band filter with higher requirements, a constant temperature and humidity test must be carried out, and then the position change of the peak transmittance of the optical lens and the change of the peak size should be tested.
2. Liquid erosion. Generally, the film sample is immersed in a solution containing 45g of salt per liter at room temperature, or in a diluted acid or alkali solution for 6-24 hours according to user requirements. After the test, the optical and mechanical properties of the film are tested and compared with Compare the values u200bu200bmeasured before the test.
3. Temperature test test. The thermal expansion coefficient of the film is generally an order of magnitude larger than the thermal expansion coefficient of the substrate. In addition to the internal stress of the film, dislocations may be formed between the film and the film under high temperature conditions. Therefore, the film is under high temperature optical lenses. When in use, it must undergo a baking test.
4. Special environmental tests such as cold resistance and radiation resistance. For some thin-film devices for special applications, various environmental tests are still carried out according to actual use requirements. For example, thin film devices used in space have very large changes in ambient temperature. Therefore, a wide range of temperature changes are generally required in temperature tests: -40 degrees to 80 degrees.
In addition, due to the irradiation of various high-energy rays in the universe, the service life of optical thin film devices will also be reduced. In order to correctly estimate the lifetime of optical thin-film devices used in space, it is necessary to carry out irradiation tests on optical thin-film devices.
Shenzhen Wangxinsheng Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional factory that develops and produces high-power laser (laser) lenses, dichroic lenses, laser mirrors, and beam splitters. It is especially good at high-power laser fiber cutting machines, The protective lens, focusing lens and collimating lens of the laser welding machine, the power range is 500W-8000W. The factory is located next to the Guanlan Golf Club, Baoan District, Shenzhen, with an experienced Ru0026D and production team. The equipment includes Taiwan Maijun polishing machine, Korean Era Seiko edging machine, Japanese new Coron coating machine, glass cutting machine, ultrasonic, American LAMBDA950 spectrophotometer (measuring range 175nm-3500nm), interferometer, eccentric meter, etc. With complete production technology and professional testing capabilities, rigorous technical processes and strict quality management system guarantee the excellence of the quality of optical lenses. http://www.wxsjp.com/