New Location: Munich Germany
- MACHINE VISION LENSES
- ITS LENSES
- 360° LENSES
- INTELLIGENT HOME LENSES
- AUTOMOTIVE LENSES
- UV LENSES
- PRECISION OPTICS
- OPTICAL COATING
Laser lens cleaning and laser lens maintenance
The lenses used in the laser cutting machine are divided into many types, such as focusing lenses, protective lenses, etc., and they will inevitably be polluted during their work, such as water pollution or dust pollution, etc., then the daily maintenance process will The laser lens needs to be cleaned to ensure the stability of the laser cutting machine. Of course, cleaning lenses is not the same as clear glasses in our lives. Special attention needs to be paid. This article explains the correct cleaning method of laser lenses in laser cutting machines. In the process of cleaning the lens, the only purpose is to remove the contaminants of the lens, and not to cause further pollution and damage to the lens.
During the installation and cleaning of the lens, any sticky matter, or even oil droplets printed on the nails, will increase the absorption rate of the lens and reduce the service life. Therefore, the following precautions must be taken:
1. Never use your bare fingers to install the lens. Wear finger cots or rubber gloves.
2. Do not use sharp instruments to avoid scratches on the surface of the lens.
3. Do not touch the film when taking the lens, but hold the edge of the lens.
4. The lens of the laser cutting machine should be placed in a dry and tidy place for inspection and cleaning. A good workbench should have several layers of cleaning paper towels and several sheets of lens cleaning tissue on the surface.
5. The user should avoid talking above the lens, and keep food, beverages and other potential pollutants away from the working environment
The focusing lens is a relatively precise optical element, and its cleanliness directly affects the processing performance and quality of the laser cutting machine. If the lens is not selected properly, it will cause large laser loss, frequent damage to the protective lens, unstable product quality, and cause serious losses to the enterprise. Although the protective lens of the laser cutting machine is a vulnerable part, in order to improve its utilization rate and reduce production costs, the protective lens can be cleaned regularly to achieve the purpose of reuse. The following is the sharing and maintenance of laser lens by Wangxinsheng Technology:
1. The focusing lens material is ZnSe (arsenic zinc), which is brittle and afraid of falling; pay attention when disassembling: do not use too much force, and do not collide with hard objects. There is an antireflection film on the surface, which is afraid of pollution, humidity, oiliness, and scratching; therefore, it is required to provide dry and degreasing air during work. Do not directly handle the lens of the laser cutting machine focusing lens by hand because of skin oil Will cause permanent damage to the surface of the lens. On the contrary, you can wear gloves and its special set for operation. For smaller lenses, it is more convenient to use optical tweezers or vacuum tweezers. No matter what method is used to clamp the focusing lens of the laser cutting machine, it can only be clamped along the non-optical surface, such as the frosted edge of the mirror plaque.
2. Under normal circumstances, it is necessary to check the condition of the focusing lens of the laser cutting machine before use and before and after cleaning. Because most contaminants and surface defects are relatively small in size, we often need to use magnifying equipment when inspecting lenses. In addition to magnifying equipment, sometimes we need to illuminate the optical surface with a relatively bright light to enhance the specular reflection intensity of surface contaminants and defects, so that contaminants and defects can be found more easily.
3. When cleaning the focusing lens of a laser cutting machine, clean wiping paper and optical-grade solvents are often used to prevent damage by other contaminants. The wipe paper must be moistened with a suitable solvent, and it must not be used dry. In consideration of softness, the usable wipes are pure cotton Webril wipes or applicators such as cotton balls, lens tissues, and cotton swabs.
The focusing lens of the laser cutting machine is a consumable. When the cleanliness is still not reached after many times of cleaning, please pay attention to replace it to ensure the processing efficiency of the laser cutting machine, so as not to delay production< /p>