Always keeping the optical lens clean will prolong the service life of the optical lens. Contamination can cause many problems in the lens. The increase in the absorption of the laser wavelength will cause uneven heating and the reflection of the lens. When the laser wavelength is transmitted or reflected from the high-absorption lens, the laser power distribution is uneven and the center temperature of the lens is high. The temperature is low, and this change is optically called the lens effect. Failure to follow the requirements and precautions for lens cleaning, and random handling will cause new pollution or even scratch the optical lens, causing unnecessary losses.
You should always be careful not to let the mirror directly touch hard objects. It is best to clean with water (or a small amount of detergent) when scrubbing, and then use a special test cloth or high-quality The tissue paper absorbs the water droplets on the glasses lens. If the lens is not scratched, it cannot be used all the time.
The lens is processed by liquefied monomer at high temperature or ultraviolet curing. As the laser focusing lens has a longer service life, the environment and temperature changes, the film layer and lens on the lens surface The material itself will change, resulting in light scattering, reduced comfort, and dry eyes and swelling symptoms after long use. At this time, it is necessary to replace the optical lens.
Optical lens is a lens made of optical glass, generally refers to a lens that can transmit and adjust visible light. Optical lenses must be measured by optical instruments to check purity, transparency, and uniformity Whether the degree, refractive index and dispersion rate meet the specifications, the qualified glass block is heated and forged to form an optical lens blank.
After the optical lens is finely ground with a grinding fluid, there is still a thick cracked layer on the surface. The method to eliminate this cracked layer is polishing. The mechanism of polishing is the same as that of polishing. The materials used are flannel, polished leather and asphalt, usually to achieve a high-precision polished surface. The most commonly used material is high-grade polished asphalt. The laser protection lens uses the fine surface of the asphalt to drive the polishing liquid to grind the surface of the lens to generate heat. , Melt away the rough apex and fill in the bottom of the crack, gradually removing the crack layer. The concentration of the slurry in the polishing process of the optical lens determines the polishing speed, the greater the concentration, the higher the polishing speed.
The filter is made of plastic or glass and added with special dyes. The transmittance of the glass sheet is originally similar to that of air, and all colored light can pass through, so it is transparent, but after dyeing the dye, the molecular structure changes and the refractive index also changes, which changes the passage of certain colored light. For example, a beam of white light passes through a blue filter and emits a beam of blue light, while green light and red light are very few, and most of them are absorbed by the filter.
The filter is used to attenuate (absorb) certain light wavebands in the light wave or to pass through the light wave in a small range of precise selection, while reflecting (or absorbing) other undesirable light waves. Hope to pass the band. By changing the structure of the filter and the optical parameters of the film through the laser collimator, various spectral characteristics can be obtained, so that the filter can control, adjust and change the transmission, reflection, polarization or phase state of the light wave.
All optical components are precision instruments, especially optical filters, and the surface is easily scratched. Improper cleaning and storage methods may damage the surface film of the filter, reduce its application performance and shorten its service life. Therefore, the correct maintenance method is extremely important. Let’s take a look at the small details that should be paid attention to in the ordinary use of optical filters:
1. Take care as much as possible in the usual use. At the same time, pay attention to the external environment to avoid scratching the filter with zippers, buttons, etc., or place the filter in a dirty or dusty environment.
2. Wear finger cots when touching the filter to prevent the salt and acid on your hands from corroding the surface of the optical lens of the substrate.
3. When taking the filter, hold the edge of the filter in your hand, even if you are wearing a finger cot, do not touch the light-transmitting surface of the filter .
4. The filter should be placed on a soft and clean object, not on glass, metal, table, or dirty paper.
5. When storing, it should be placed in clean capacitor paper or special lens cleaning paper. The best storage temperature should be around 23℃, and the humidity should not be higher than 40%. It is better to put it in a dry storage cabinet.
6. Do not stack the filters together to avoid wear.
7. If there are stains or fingerprints on the surface, you can wipe it with absolute ethanol or similar functional solvents. The specific method is as follows: wear a dust-free finger cot on your fingers, soak the towel with absolute ethanol, drag the edge of the towel soaked with ethanol, and move it in a single direction on the surface of the filter. The wiping action should be as hard and light as possible.