- MACHINE VISION LENSES
- ITS LENSES
- 360° LENSES
- INTELLIGENT HOME LENSES
- AUTOMOTIVE LENSES
- UV LENSES
- PRECISION OPTICS
- OPTICAL COATING
How to choose the lens in laser equipment, the correct operation process of focusing lens maintenance
There are many kinds of wearing parts of laser equipment. Today, I will mainly introduce you to the protective lens in laser equipment.
As the name suggests, the protective lens is used to prevent dust and slag splash from damaging the focusing lens. In addition to being used in laser equipment, it is also necessary in other laser equipment, including laser marking. Laser welding and laser engraving, etc. It can be seen that the application market for protective lenses is very large.
The price of protective lenses on the market varies greatly, ranging from tens of yuan to a few hundred yuan. The price varies greatly, and the quality is also different. Of course, shoddy lenses are not uncommon. If the lens is not selected properly, it will cause large laser loss, frequent damage to the protective lens, unstable product quality, and cause serious losses to the enterprise. Therefore, choosing the right protective lens is a matter of great importance.
Talking about the lens selection steps of laser cutting machine
Three steps to choose the protective lens of laser cutting machine:
1) Material According to different laser power and considering the cost of use, you can choose K9 or quartz. In the actual application process, professional manufacturers divide these two types of materials into multiple grades, and customers can choose the corresponding specifications according to actual needs.
2) Matching dimensions, this is easy to understand;
3) Coating, laser anti-reflection coating, different coating technical parameters are used according to the use environment.
Although the protective lens of the laser cutting machine is a vulnerable part, in order to improve its utilization rate and reduce production costs, the protective lens can be cleaned regularly to achieve the purpose of reuse. The following is a summary of high-energy lasers. Three cleaning steps:
1. The protective lens material is K9 quartz, which is brittle and afraid of falling; pay attention to when disassembling: Do not use too much force and cannot collide with hard objects. There is an antireflection film on the surface, which is afraid of pollution, humidity, oiliness and scratching; therefore, it is required to provide dry and degreasing air during work. Do not directly handle the laser cutting machine to protect the lens of the lens because of skin oil Will cause permanent damage to the lens surface. On the contrary, you can wear gloves and its special set for operation. For smaller lenses, it is more convenient to use optical tweezers or vacuum tweezers. No matter what method is used to clamp the protective lens of the laser cutting machine, it can only be clamped along the non-optical surface, such as the frosted edge of the mirror plaque.
2. Under normal circumstances, it is necessary to check the condition of the laser cutting machine to protect the lens before use and before and after cleaning. Because most contaminants and surface defects are relatively small in size, we often need to use magnifying equipment when inspecting lenses. In addition to magnifying equipment, sometimes we need to illuminate the optical surface with a relatively bright light to enhance the specular reflection intensity of surface contaminants and defects, so that contaminants and defects can be found more easily.
3. When cleaning a laser cutting machine to protect the lens, clean wipes and optical-grade solvents are often used to prevent damage by other contaminants. The wipe paper must be moistened with a suitable solvent, and it must not be used dry. In consideration of softness, the usable wipes are pure cotton Webril wipes or applicators such as cotton balls, lens tissues, and cotton swabs.
The focusing lens of the laser cutting machine is a relatively precise optical element, and its cleanliness directly affects the processing performance and quality of the laser cutting machine. Therefore, it is very necessary to maintain the focus lens regularly. Below Wangxinsheng will share some tips for maintaining the focus lens. The correct operation process of maintaining the focusing lens of the laser cutting machine:
1. Take out the focusing lens from the frame: loosen the fastening screw, and then take off the air nozzle and the lens barrel; first use a blowing balloon to blow off the lens surface Dust;
2. If you really need to clean the lens, you can only use a laboratory-grade paper soft cotton ball, dip in an appropriate amount of acetone or high-alcohol, and gently clockwise from the The center of the lens rotates and rubs toward the edge. When necessary, both sides of the lens need to be cleaned, and you should be careful when scrubbing;
3. Install the lens barrel and air nozzle, adjust the focus, tighten the fastening screws, and keep the focus lens convex when installing Face down.