- MACHINE VISION LENSES
- ITS LENSES
- 360° LENSES
- INTELLIGENT HOME LENSES
- AUTOMOTIVE LENSES
- UV LENSES
- PRECISION OPTICS
- OPTICAL COATING
How does the laser galvanometer extend the life of the laser tube
The laser galvanometer is a special laser galvanometer for the stage laser light. Through two or more micro electric motors with different angles and positions, it swings like an ammeter pointer, so that the red laser or green laser beam hits the laser galvanometer. Various combination lasers of laser or blue laser, as well as gypsophila, fluorescent insect, meteor shower grating, vibrate regularly and uniformly through the galvanometer, so that the laser produces different patterns of demonstration.
The new second-generation laser galvanometer, the first-generation aluminized and dielectric mirror (aluminum mirror) has been replaced, to make up for all the shortcomings of the first-generation products, hot-selling products , A large amount of inventory, no need to customize, small batches are shipped with the exchange.
Application areas: laser galvanometer and anti-high-power laser reflection system
Advantages: imported ion coating or high-precision radio frequency Ion sputtering coating, 60 multi-layer super hard media, super reflection, high vacuum preparation process, lens design with low absorption, high laser damage threshold, strong environmental stability, and light weight.
Analysis of years of experience in producing laser machines with micro-engraving lasers:
1. When using, please turn on the cooling water first. On the principle of inlet and outlet, adjust the position of the outlet pipe to ensure that the cooling water is full of the cooling pipe and there can be no bubbles in the pipe, and then turn on the power. Requirements: Use soft water (distilled water or purified water) as the cooling water, and always pay attention to the temperature of the cooling water. The water temperature should be controlled within the range of 25℃-30℃, not too high or too low, especially in summer. Once the water temperature is found to be too high, The cooling water should be replaced in time or shut down for a period of rest: the cooling water in cold areas must not be frozen, especially after the laser is shut down, the cooling water must not be stored in the laser tube to prevent the cooling water from freezing and causing explosion. (Special attention: users who use AC power, the cooling water tank must be connected to the laser lens ground);
2. The two supporting points of the laser tube should be at the laser tube length 1/ At point 4, ensure that the flow of cooling water is 2L-4L/min; otherwise the effect is not good, it will cause mold jump, and the light spot will change several points to cause power drop; the cooling water return port in the water tank must be flooded with water. Otherwise, the cooling water in the laser tube is not filled up every time the machine is turned off.
Third, pay attention to protect the output window of the laser, to avoid the smoke generated during the working process (including the process of debugging the optical path) sputtering on the surface of the output window, and to prevent the outer surface of the output window If it is contaminated, the power will drop. At this time, use absorbent cotton or silk cloth dipped in absolute alcohol to gently wipe the outer surface of the output window;
Four. During the debugging process, adjust the laser Support the position of the laser or rotate the laser to achieve the best output effect, and then fix the laser.
Five high-power laser lens sets, please pay attention: avoid dust accumulation near the high-voltage electrode, keep it dry, and keep the high-voltage end as far away from the metal as possible to prevent high-voltage ignition Discharge.
6. During the laser use process, no scale should be formed in the cooling pipe to avoid blockage of the cooling water and poor heat dissipation effect. Once found, 20% dilute hydrochloric acid can be used to clean the cooling pipe to remove scale.
Seven, the laser is a glass product, which is fragile. When installing and using, avoid local stress.
8. Use laser tube rationally to save laser energy. The best working current of laser tube is 16 mA.
common trouble shooting of laser tube
One, not deep:
1. The engraving is not deep as soon as it emits light: first check whether the supporting point of the laser tube is reasonable, whether the light intensity is set too small, whether the optical path is offset, whether the focal length is correct, and whether the mirror surface of the ytterbium sheet is scratched or dirty Whether the flow and pressure of the cooling water are normal. If the above items are no problem, check whether the lens in the laser tube's light exit port has scratches and dirt. If it is normal, then it is the quality of the laser tube itself.
2, it won’t be deep until it shines for a while: This problem is to check whether the support point of the laser tube is reasonable, whether the water temperature exceeds 30 degrees, and whether the lens is hot during work. Whether the flow and pressure of the cooling water is normal, whether the cooling water is clean, the above is normal, and then check the laser tube
2. High pressure ignition and discharge: check whether there is any dirt around the high pressure head Whether it is too close to the metal part of the machine; whether the high-voltage connection device of the laser power supply has fallen from the support, and whether the internal high-voltage connection device is broken or damaged. If the above is normal, then the quality of the laser tube itself is a problem.