Optical glass is mixed with high-purity silicon, boron, sodium, potassium, zinc, lead, magnesium, calcium, barium and other oxides according to a specific formula, melted in a platinum crucible at high temperature, and stirred evenly with ultrasonic to remove bubbles; Then slowly cool down over a long period of time to avoid internal stress in the glass block. The cooled glass block must be measured by optical instruments to check whether the purity, transparency, uniformity, refractive index and dispersion rate meet the specifications.
If you want to produce high-quality optical glass, you must go through the process of cold working, polishing, cleaning, etc., and finally you can get high-quality optical glass lenses. So in the cleaning process of optical glass, what are the factors that affect the cleaning of optical glass? Let’s take a look at it in detail below:
A, the key to the optical lens cleaning process: whether the optical glass can reach the surface after cleaning without leaving any oil stains, stains, and a smooth surface , The water film is intact!
B, the factors that affect the quality of the glass after cleaning and the corresponding solutions:
(1) The optical glass itself The quality and contaminated conditions are mainly: mildew, bubbles, scratches on the surface, etc., in the mechanical treatment, such as: grinding, paint test, and stress measurement, the pollution caused by man is different;
(2) The choice of cleaning agent is its activity, temperature and water quality; the most widely used cleaning agent in the world is CFC-113, carbon tetrachloride, 1-1-1 trichloroethane (Abbreviated as ODS), etc., this type of cleaning agent destroys the ozone layer and is a non-environmental cleaning lens design cleaning agent; we use non-ODS water alkaline cleaning agents, mainly composed of water, alkali, surfactants, and anti-rust materials Composition, chemical formula C3H8, cyclic olefin with side chain, with strong oil dissolving ability; features: low toxicity, non-combustibility, low cleaning cost, etc.;
(3 ) The concentration of the solution directly affects the degree of cleanliness; usually the PH value of the cleaning solution is generally between 8.5-12. If the PH value is greater than 10, the side surface active substance will be weakened. When the PH value is greater than 12, the side cleanliness will decrease. . In actual use, it is found that when the concentration of the solution is too large, more than 15%, the cleaning effect is not good, and it is not easy to rinse, and when the concentration is about 4%-7%, the side cleaning effect is better.
(4) The temperature and immersion time of the laser lens solution also affect the decontamination efficiency; when the temperature rises, the reaction speed of the solution also rises, and the viscosity of the pollutants decreases, which is convenient The contaminants are separated, but the stability of the solution decreases. It was found that the temperature of the solution was 50 degrees and the cleaning effect was the best after soaking for 30 minutes!
(5) In the cleaning process, it should also be noted that pure water or deionized water must be used. If you use hard water such as tap water, it is difficult to remove the oil stains on the glass, and the water Impurities such as Ca and Na ions will form a white misty film on the surface of the dried glass, contaminating the glass;
(6) After cleaning the optical glass Need to rinse, cleanliness after rinsing, in addition to the rinsing performance of the detergent and the concentration of the detergent in the cleaning solution, the high-power laser lens group is also related to the amount of rinsing process, the size of the rinsing water supply, the temperature and the cycle use Whether the pure water is clean or not is related;
The glass used to make the lens at the beginning of the optical lens is the lumps on the ordinary window glass or wine bottle. Optical lenses are generally used as optical glass. The made lenses are mainly used in optical instruments. The optical lenses are mixed with high-purity oxides of silicon, boron, sodium, potassium, zinc, lead, magnesium, calcium, and barium according to a specific formula, and melted in a platinum crucible at high temperature. The lens is stirred evenly with ultrasonic to remove bubbles, and then slowly cooled for a long time to avoid internal stress in the glass block.
The principle of optical lens is that the electrons emitted by the electron gun are affected by the Lorentz force on the mirror under the action of the magnetic field and hit the film material to make the film material evaporate more evenly. Adhere to the glass polishing wheel lens, and then bake the optical lens to make the film material solid. The optical lens is tested by a sealed light photometer to check its spectral curve to calculate whether its reflectance, transmittance, etc. can meet the technical requirements.
The refraction of light by the optical lens must be isotropic, and the propagation of light must comply with the law of refraction. If it is subjected to external force or uneven heating, internal stress will be generated, thereby Loss of the isotropic property, when light is incident, two refraction lines will be produced, causing birefringence. The surface hardness of the optical lens is lower than that of glass, and it is easy to be scratched by hard objects. Therefore, it needs to be hardened and the optical lens is hardened. The material is silica, but the hardness can never reach the hardness of glass.