Cleaning and operation steps of optical lens
Optical lenses can change the direction of light transmission, and can change the relative spectral dispersion of ultraviolet, visible or infrared light. Optical lenses have stable optical properties and high optical uniformity. Optical lenses have the characteristics of high temperature resistance, low expansion coefficient, high mechanical strength, and good chemical properties. They are used to make prisms, lenses, Windows and mirrors, etc. For industrial production, optical glass plays a very important role.
The cleaning of optical lenses is divided into cleaning before coating and cleaning after coating. Processors should choose different cleaning methods for optical lenses according to the different pollutants before and after coating. Dedicated optical lens cleaning agent before coating.
1, optical lens cleaning before coating
The primary pollutant for cleaning before coating is the core oil (also called grinding Edge oil, core-seeking is also called core-setting and core-taking, which refers to the process selected in order to obtain a regular radius and core accuracy), fingerprints, dust, etc. Because the coating process has extremely strict requirements on the cleanliness of the lens, the selection of the cleaning agent is very important. While thinking about the cleaning ability of a certain cleaning agent, we must also think about its corrosiveness and other questions.
2, cleaning after optical lens coating
usually includes cleaning before inking, cleaning before joining lens design and before assembly Cleaning, of which cleaning before joining (joining refers to the bonding of two lenses with photosensitive glue into a regular shape to meet the requirements that cannot be processed at one time, or a process that produces a more special curvature and light transmittance) requires the most severe. The contaminants to be cleaned before joining are mainly a mixture of dust and fingerprints. The cleaning is not difficult, but there are very high requirements for the cleanliness of the lens surface. The cleaning method is the same as the previous two cleaning techniques.
Because the contrast of the coating layer is simply damaged by strong alkaline, strong alkaline cleaning agent cannot be used after coating, and a special laser lens agent for cleaning optical lenses after coating is required. The cleaning agent does not damage the film, has a strong detergency, and can keep the film intact. Therefore, after optical lens coating, it is usually recommended to use professional optical lens cleaning agent after coating.
The optical lens is made of high-purity silicon, boron, sodium, potassium, zinc, lead, magnesium, calcium, barium and other oxides mixed according to a specific formula, in a platinum crucible Melt at high temperature, stir evenly with ultrasonic to remove bubbles; then slowly cool down over a long period of time to avoid internal stress in the glass block. The cooled glass block must be measured by optical instruments to check whether the purity, transparency, uniformity, refractive index and dispersion rate meet the specifications. Then the various lenses and lenses made with these high-power laser lens group optical glass are called optical lenses.
Operation steps for cleaning optical lenses:
(1) Wash hands, blow dry or wait to dry.
(2) Put on finger cots.
(3) Gently take out the lens for inspection.
(4) First use an air ball or nitrogen to blow off the dust on the surface of the lens. (If there are obvious contaminants or defects, observe with a microscope).
(5) Wrap the applicator (wooden stick, iron brazing) with absorbent cotton, do not expose the sharp part, wrap it into a cotton ball, the size of the cotton ball depends on Depending on the shape of the lens.
(6) to wipe The cotton ball of lens fluid sticks away the residue. When wiping round parts, the cotton ball should move spirally from the center to the edge. At the same time, the cotton ball itself should also rotate and move the cotton ball away from the surface of the lens. Do not stay on the edge of the lens to avoid leaving marks. If you use a gyrator When wiping, the cotton ball should move linearly from the center to the edge, and the cotton ball itself should rotate at the same time (the rotation amount of the cotton ball should be slightly less than one week).
(7) Replace the cotton ball and repeat the steps.
(8) Observe whether the optical lens is clean.
(9) After cleaning, wrap it with clean lens paper.